1. Go to Bitcoin.me and log in
2. Press on your name and ‘API Keys’
3. Press on ‘Create API Key’
4. Set your preferred name to your API
NOTE: You can turn on / turn off the withdrawal option.
What does it mean?
If you wanna use your API Key in a third party platform to create your own trading bot or something else with withdrawals active, you can withdraw your funds from there and it might be dangerous in case the platform used got an attack / it’s virus infected or something else so active it carefully. You can also stay safer and keep it disabled for you to manually withdraw directly from your Klever Exchange account.
5. Once you have chosen your API Key name, write down your 2FA code and press on ‘submit’.
6. Your API Key is successfully created now!