Before depositing a token into Bitcoin.me, please confirm that the token is listed there, and that the recipient address is the correct deposit address of your account.
If you deposit tokens to a wrong address, or you deposit a token that is not listed on Klever Exchange, then your tokens would not arrive to your account and Klever cannot recover or refund them.
Please, take a look at this tutorial to know how to perform a deposit to Bitcoin.me:
Before performing a deposit, please follow the tips below to avoid losing your funds:
- Confirm that the token is listed on Bitcoin.me, and that deposits for this token are enabled.
- Confirm that your deposit address for this token is correct. Please, verify your deposit address each time. It is not recommended to save your address somewhere and send tokens without checking.
- Confirm that you are depositing the tokens on the correct network/blockchain. Please, do not send, for example, BEP20 USDT to the deposit address of ERC20 USDT.
- When you withdraw tokens from Bitcoin.me, the tokens sent to you from the Bitcoin.me hot wallet. The sending address is not the address of you account. Please, do not send any tokens to this address. Please, only send tokens to your correct deposit address.
The picture below shows where to find which networks are supported for a certain token. Please, make deposits only on supported networks.
If you have performed a deposit into Bitcoin.me, but the tokens don't arrive into your account, please follow the steps below according to your case:
- There is no transaction for the deposit on the blockchain explorer
- There is a transaction on the blockchain explorer, but it is not confirmed yet
- The transaction is confirmed, but my tokens have not arrived yet
- You have sent an amount that is less than the minimum deposit
- You have performed a deposit into a wrong network
- You have deposited a token that is not listed
- You have sent tokens to Bitcoin hot wallet
If you do not find a transaction for your deposit on the blockchain explorer, then please contact the sending platform and ask them about the transaction hash (TxID).
If you find the transaction of your deposit on the blockchain explorer, but it is not confirmed yet, then please wait until the transaction get confirmed by the blockchain validators. The confirmation time depends on the blockchain and the state of the network. For example, BTC transaction may take up to 1 hour to get confirmed, and ETH transaction may take up to 30 min to get confirmed. If the transaction is not confirmed after few hours, then please contact the sending platform.
If your transaction was successful and is confirmed on the blockchain explorer, please wait for 25 minutes. If after 25 minutes, your tokens are still not arrived, please open a ticket at Klever support website: https://klever.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Please share the following information with Klever support to be able to check for your deposit:
- Your login email address
- The HASH of your transaction (TxID)
- Your deposit address at Klever Exchange
- The name of the token you have deposited
You find a tutorial about how to create a ticket at: How to create a ticket at Klever support
Note, if you deposit a token when the deposits are disabled for this token, then the tokens cannot be credited into your account until the deposits are enabled again.
At Bitcoin.me, there is a minimum deposit amount for each token. If you have deposited a number of tokens that is less than the minimum deposit, then the tokens would not arrive to your account. And, unfortunately, Bitcoin.me cannot recover or refund your tokens.
Note, it does not work to send more tokens to reach the minimum amount. The deposited amounts would not accumulate. Each deposit alone should be for an amount that is greater than the minimum deposit.
If you have deposited a token to a wrong network, then your deposit is lost. The tokens would not arrive to your account, and Klever cannot recover or refund your tokens.
You can still open a ticket at Klever support and provide the details of your deposit: https://klever.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
For example, if you send BEP20 USDT into your ERC20 USDT deposit address, then your USDT will be lost, and they will not arrive into your account.
If you have deposited a token that is not listed on Bitcoin.me, then the tokens would not arrive to your account, and Bitcoin.me cannot recover or refund your tokens.
Note, if the deposit was on a wrong network, then the tokens are lost forever. Whereas, if the deposit was in a correct network, then it might be possible to credit the tokens into your account in the future in case Bitcoin.me lists that token. In the latter case, you have to open a ticket at Klever support and provide the details of your deposit: https://klever.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
You have sent tokens to Bitcoin.me hot wallet
If you have sent tokens to Bitcoin.me Hot Wallet, then the tokens are lost forever. It is not possible to recover the tokens from the Hot Wallet, and Klever will not refund your tokens.