Klever Wallet is a secure crypto wallet to store many crypto tokens from several blockchains including Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Binance (BNB), Tron (TRX), Litecoin (LTC), Dash (DASH), Dogecoin (DOGE), DigiByte (DGB), and Syscoin (SYS).
You can add new tokens to your Portfolio through the Token Filter.
To withdraw funds from Klever Wallet:
- Click on the desired token from your Portfolio.
- Switch to the desired Account then click on SEND button.
- Enter the amount you want to send, then click on Next button.
- Click on the Book icon and select an Account or Contact to which you want to send the tokens. Alternatively, you can paste an address from the Clipboard or scan a QR code. Once done, click on Send button.
- After, you will redirected to a screen where you can see all the transaction details. When everything is fine click on Submit Transaction button. Once submitted, a green screen will appears which confirms that the transaction is submitted successfully to the network.
The pictures below show how to send 100 KLV from the TRX Main Account to the Account Jhon.