1. Do I need to be registered on Bitcoin.me to participate?
Yes, you must be registered on the exchange. However, no KYC verification is required.
2. Is it essential to have KLV in my Bitcoin.me account? Are there any additional fees?
No, you don't need to have KLV already. You simply buy KLV through the options available within the Buy&Hodl campaign.
3. How do I participate in the Buy & Hodl campaign?
Head to the Buy & Hodl section on Bitcoin.me and select a campaign you wish to participate in.
4. Do I need to choose a specific campaign duration?
Yes, you must select one of the three campaign durations you'd like to commit to
5. How do I redeem my rewards after the campaign period ends?
Post the holding period, you can exchange your NFT for your tokens within the Exchange, under the "My Hodls" section.
After redemption, the NFTs get burned on the blockchain and are rendered unusable.
The redeemed tokens will be visible in your Exchange account, specifically in the "Holdings" >> "Crypto" section.
6. When we mention 'participants,' does it refer to unique users?
Yes, it denotes unique users. However, an individual participant can purchase from any available Hodl option multiple times.
7. How can a new user verify the legitimacy of this campaign or the involved tokens?
We encourage every user to conduct their investment research (DYOR). You'll be acquiring and holding KLV tokens, so if you support and believe in the project, you can proceed with the purchase.
For transparency, all sold NFTs are registered on the blockchain and mined in real-time after a purchase. Metadata in the NFTs provides information like purchase date, rewards, and total acquired.
For every purchase, the system transfers the tokens (both the purchase amount and rewards) to an Exchange custody address, where they remain until the redemption date. Any user can check this address to ensure the tokens are on the blockchain.
Bitcoin.me guarantees the operation's execution, token custody, and security until the redemption date.
8. Is the campaign data verifiable?
Absolutely! All NFTs sold during the campaign are recorded on the blockchain. This ensures complete transparency, as purchase data, including date, rewards, total bought, and total received, are saved in the NFT metadata, which is accessible for consultation.
9. What happens if I lose my NFT?
It's crucial to keep your NFT safe, as losing it may result in the inability to redeem your tokens.
10. Are there limits to the number of KLV tokens I can purchase during the campaign?
While each user can participate in any available Hodl option multiple times, there are predefined amounts of KLV tokens allocated for each duration. However, the campaign has a limit: 20 million KLV will be made available for purchase.
Limits per hodl period:
- 10M KLV reserved for the 3-month hodl tier.
- 5M KLV set aside for those willing to commit to 6 months.
- 5M KLV for the ultimate HODLers looking at a 12-month horizon.
11. What ensures the security of the tokens I buy and hodl?
Bitcoin.me guarantees the execution, custody, and security of the tokens until the redemption date, ensuring your tokens remain safe throughout the campaign period.
12. Can I transfer or sell my NFT to someone else before the holding period ends?
Yes, the NFT is your property and you can trade or transfer the NFT to another address.
Remember that the only way to redeem your tokens at the end of the "hold" period is using the NFT.
Always keep your NFT in a safe place in your Bitcoin.me custodial account or in your wallet.
The NFT is generated on the Klever network, so in case of transfer, the destination wallet must support this network.
Bitcoin.me is not responsible for any trading or transfer carried out to external wallets.